Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Saying Goodbye to Old Things & Hello to New Beginnings

For the last 5 years I've tried with my best effort to maintain my old blog.
I loved sharing tidbits of D & I's day to day life, but something just didn't feel right.
I felt like I was trying to force a circle into a square, and it just wasn't fitting.
I think it's because Sew Dysfunctional was a blog about me, about my perception on life.
My day-to-day.
My joys and my own struggles.
...and it just didn't seem right.
I think it's because I was aiming to do it alone.

And the reality is, that's not what I want and that's not what life looks like these days.
I want a blog that depicts o-u-r life.
My sweet little clan.

So with the help of D, I hope we can share a little bit more.
Our story.


No comments:

Post a Comment